By V. Sundararajan,Scott E. Feller
- Discusses the present nation of electrostatics in biomolecular simulations and destiny directions
- Includes info on time and size scales in lipid bilayer simulations
- Includes a bankruptcy at the nature of lipid rafts
Read Online or Download Computational Modeling of Membrane Bilayers: 60 (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Similar biophysics books
This booklet is devoted to the a number of elements, that's, organic, actual and computational of DNA and RNA molecules. those molecules, significant to very important approaches, were experimentally studied through molecular biologists for 5 many years because the discovery of the constitution of DNA via Watson and Crick in 1953.
This quantity of present subject matters in Membranes makes a speciality of Membrane Protein Crystallization, starting with a assessment of earlier successes and common traits, then additional discussing demanding situations of mebranes protein crystallization, mobile loose creation of membrane proteins and novel lipids for membrane protein crystallization.
This booklet represents the main accomplished and updated choice of details regarding computational molecular biology. Bringing the latest examine into the leading edge of dialogue, Algorithms in Computational Molecular Biology experiences an important and important algorithms at present getting used within the box, and gives comparable difficulties.
Learn and innovation in components equivalent to circuits, microsystems, packaging, biocompatibility, miniaturization, strength offers, handheld remote control, reliability, and lifespan are resulting in a speedy bring up within the variety of units and corresponding purposes within the box of wearable and implantable biomedical microsystems, that are used for tracking, diagnosing, and controlling the medical conditions of the human physique.
- Organic Photochemistry and Photophysics (Molecular and Supramolecular Photochemistry)
- Biofluid Mechanics in Cardiovascular Systems (McGraw-Hill's Biomedical Engineering)
- Fundamental Research in Ultra High Dilution and Homoeopathy
- Complexity from Microscopic to Macroscopic Scales: Coherence and Large Deviations (Nato Science Series II:)
- Computed Tomography: From Photon Statistics to Modern Cone-beam CT
Additional info for Computational Modeling of Membrane Bilayers: 60 (Current Topics in Membranes)
Computational Modeling of Membrane Bilayers: 60 (Current Topics in Membranes) by V. Sundararajan,Scott E. Feller