By Werner Nachtigall,Alfred Wisser
Read Online or Download Bionik in Beispielen: 250 illustrierte Ansätze (German Edition) PDF
Best biophysics books
This ebook is devoted to the a number of facets, that's, organic, actual and computational of DNA and RNA molecules. those molecules, valuable to important approaches, were experimentally studied by means of molecular biologists for 5 many years because the discovery of the constitution of DNA by way of Watson and Crick in 1953.
This quantity of present themes in Membranes specializes in Membrane Protein Crystallization, starting with a overview of prior successes and common traits, then extra discussing demanding situations of mebranes protein crystallization, mobilephone unfastened creation of membrane proteins and novel lipids for membrane protein crystallization.
This ebook represents the main complete and up to date choice of info concerning computational molecular biology. Bringing the newest examine into the leading edge of dialogue, Algorithms in Computational Molecular Biology experiences crucial and precious algorithms at present getting used within the box, and offers similar difficulties.
Study and innovation in parts akin to circuits, microsystems, packaging, biocompatibility, miniaturization, strength provides, handheld remote control, reliability, and lifespan are resulting in a speedy bring up within the diversity of units and corresponding purposes within the box of wearable and implantable biomedical microsystems, that are used for tracking, diagnosing, and controlling the medical conditions of the human physique.
- Dynamics of Soft Matter: Neutron Applications (Neutron Scattering Applications and Techniques)
- Handbook of Radioembolization: Physics, Biology, Nuclear Medicine, and Imaging (Imaging in Medical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- Peptide and Protein Vaccines (Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology)
- Handbook of Stem Cells
- Face Biometrics for Personal Identification: Multi-sensory Multi-modal Systems (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Modeling of Microscale Transport in Biological Processes
Additional resources for Bionik in Beispielen: 250 illustrierte Ansätze (German Edition)
Bionik in Beispielen: 250 illustrierte Ansätze (German Edition) by Werner Nachtigall,Alfred Wisser