By Konstantin Bogdanov
- An advent to biophysics for non-specialist
- Covers the entire very important topices in sleek biophysics
- Takes account of the newest details rising from biophysical projects
- Reports on novel healing strategies
- Presents an advanced-level assessment of mechanisms that keep watch over various methods in organisms starting from bacterial to whales
Read or Download Biology in Physics: Is Life Matter? (Polymers, Interfaces and Biomaterials) PDF
Similar biophysics books
This ebook is devoted to the a number of points, that's, organic, actual and computational of DNA and RNA molecules. those molecules, imperative to very important approaches, were experimentally studied by means of molecular biologists for 5 many years because the discovery of the constitution of DNA by means of Watson and Crick in 1953.
This quantity of present issues in Membranes makes a speciality of Membrane Protein Crystallization, starting with a evaluation of previous successes and common tendencies, then extra discussing demanding situations of mebranes protein crystallization, telephone loose construction of membrane proteins and novel lipids for membrane protein crystallization.
This ebook represents the main entire and updated number of info regarding computational molecular biology. Bringing the latest learn into the leading edge of dialogue, Algorithms in Computational Molecular Biology reviews crucial and beneficial algorithms presently getting used within the box, and offers comparable difficulties.
Study and innovation in components similar to circuits, microsystems, packaging, biocompatibility, miniaturization, energy provides, handheld remote control, reliability, and lifespan are resulting in a fast raise within the variety of units and corresponding functions within the box of wearable and implantable biomedical microsystems, that are used for tracking, diagnosing, and controlling the medical conditions of the human physique.
- Mechanisms of Atrial Arrhythmias: Insights from the Development of a Biophysically Detailed Model of the Human Atria (Springer Theses)
- New Trends in the Physics and Mechanics of Biological Systems: Lecture Notes of the Les Houches Summer School: Volume 92, July 2009
- Mathematical Models for Biological Pattern Formation (The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications)
- Complex Dynamics and Morphogenesis: An Introduction to Nonlinear Science
- Computational Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology: Lectures with Computer Practicums
Additional info for Biology in Physics: Is Life Matter? (Polymers, Interfaces and Biomaterials)
Biology in Physics: Is Life Matter? (Polymers, Interfaces and Biomaterials) by Konstantin Bogdanov