By Chris Corin,Terry Fiehn
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and realizing in their AQA breadth examine via professional narrative, innovative abilities improvement and bespoke essays from major historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' figuring out of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the major recommendations of switch, continuity, reason and end result, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they boost throughout the course
- Improves scholars' talents in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by means of delivering transparent information and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in background via prolonged interpreting possibilities along with especially commissioned essays from practicing historians on proper debates
- Cements knowing of the extensive matters underpinning the interval with overviews of the major questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
Read or Download AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History) PDF
Best russian history books
Hitler's assault on Poland in 1939 used to be the 1st brutal act in six years of worldwide conflict, however the crusade is usually overshadowed by way of the momentous fight that around the remainder of Europe. David Williamson, during this well timed and thought-provoking research, reconstructs each one level of the conflict in photograph element.
By way of drawing a brand new boundary among the european and its japanese neighbours, the eu Union has due to the fact that 1989 created a frontier that has been popularly defined within the frontier states because the new 'Berlin Wall'. This ebook is the 1st comparative examine of the effect of public opinion at the making of international coverage in japanese ecu states on each side of the divide: Poland and Ukraine.
First released in 1974, this ebook collects interviews with major Czechslovak filmmakers performed as a rule among 1967 and 1969. This used to be a interval of large upheaval starting with the assault of the Czechoslovak institution at the Union of Writers in 1967, carrying on with throughout the liberalisation of the Prague Spring in January 1968 and ended with the Soviet invasion in August and next ‘Normalization’ strategy in April 1969.
Unrivalled in scope and brimming with human drama, A People’s Tragedy is the main bright, relocating and entire heritage of the Russian Revolution to be had at the present time. ‘A sleek masterpiece’ Andrew Marr‘The so much relocating account of the Russian Revolution for the reason that physician Zhivago’ IndependentOpening with a landscape of Russian society, from the cloistered international of the Tsar to the brutal lifetime of the peasants, A People’s Tragedy follows staff, squaddies, intellectuals and villagers as their global is ate up via revolution after which degenerates into violence and dictatorship.
- Religion and Politics in Post-Socialist Central and Southeastern Europe: Challenges since 1989 (Palgrave Studies in Religion, Politics, and Policy)
- The History of Poland Since 1863 (Cambridge Russian, Soviet and Post-Soviet Studies)
- Rise and Fall of the Leninist State: A Marxist History of the Soviet Union
- Russo-Japanese Naval War 1905 Vol. 2
- Screening Soviet Nationalities: Kulturfilms from the Far North to Central Asia (Kino)
- The A to Z of Moldova (The A to Z Guide Series)
Additional info for AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History)
AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History) by Chris Corin,Terry Fiehn