By Edgar Haber
X-ray crystallography of ligands.
Nature of the antigen.
Antibody binding sites.
Maturation of the immune response.
Computational biochemistry of antibodies and T-cell receptors.
Antigen-specific T-cell receptors and their reactions.
* X-Ray Crystallography of Ligands
* Catalytic Antibodies
* Nature of the Antigen
* Antibody Binding Sites
* Maturtion of the Immune Response
* Computational Biochemistry of Antibodies and * T-Cell Receptors
* Antigen-Specific T-Cell Receptors and Their Reactions
Read or Download Antigen Binding Molecules: Antibodies and T-Cell Receptors: 49 (Advances in Protein Chemistry) PDF
Similar biophysics books
This e-book is devoted to the a number of features, that's, organic, actual and computational of DNA and RNA molecules. those molecules, imperative to important methods, were experimentally studied via molecular biologists for 5 a long time because the discovery of the constitution of DNA by means of Watson and Crick in 1953.
This quantity of present themes in Membranes makes a speciality of Membrane Protein Crystallization, starting with a assessment of earlier successes and common traits, then extra discussing demanding situations of mebranes protein crystallization, phone unfastened construction of membrane proteins and novel lipids for membrane protein crystallization.
This e-book represents the main finished and up to date number of details relating to computational molecular biology. Bringing the newest study into the leading edge of dialogue, Algorithms in Computational Molecular Biology reports an important and valuable algorithms presently getting used within the box, and offers similar difficulties.
Examine and innovation in components corresponding to circuits, microsystems, packaging, biocompatibility, miniaturization, strength offers, handheld remote control, reliability, and lifespan are resulting in a quick bring up within the variety of units and corresponding functions within the box of wearable and implantable biomedical microsystems, that are used for tracking, diagnosing, and controlling the medical conditions of the human physique.
- Ionic Soft Matter: Modern Trends in Theory and Applications: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Held in Lviv, Ukraine, April 14-17, 2004: 206 (Nato Science Series II: (closed))
- Back to Basics in Physiology: O2 and CO2 in the Respiratory and Cardiovascular Systems
- Red Cell Membrane Transport in Health and Disease
- Biologically Inspired Physics (Nato Science Series B:)
- Building a Cell from its Component Parts (Methods in Cell Biology)
Extra resources for Antigen Binding Molecules: Antibodies and T-Cell Receptors: 49 (Advances in Protein Chemistry)
Antigen Binding Molecules: Antibodies and T-Cell Receptors: 49 (Advances in Protein Chemistry) by Edgar Haber