By Mark Goltz,Junqi Huang
Teaches, utilizing easy analytical versions how actual, chemical, and organic approaches within the subsurface impact contaminant transport
- Uses basic analytical types to illustrate the influence of subsurface tactics at the destiny and shipping of groundwater contaminants
- Includes downloadable modeling instrument that gives simply understood graphical output for over thirty models
- Modeling instrument and publication are built-in to facilitate reader understanding
- Collects analytical suggestions from many assets right into a unmarried quantity and, for the reader, indicates how those recommendations are derived from the governing version equations
Read or Download Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
217 2. COPOLYMERIZATION OF PROPENE OR larger I-ALKENES WITH 218 CARBON MONOXIDE 2. 1. Ligands and polymerization stipulations 218 2. 2. Spiroketal formation 221 2. three. Enantioselectivity 222 2. four. greater I-Alkenes 226 three. COPOLYMERIZATION OF STYRENE OR ITS DERIVATIVES WITH 226 CARBON MONOXIDE four. COPOLYMERIZATION of alternative OLEANS WITH CARBON MONOXIDE 230 five.
The catalytic epoxidation of olefins performs an immense position within the business construction of a number of commodity compounds, in addition to within the synthesis of many intermediates, superb chemical compounds, and prescription drugs. the dimensions of creation levels from hundreds of thousands of lots consistent with yr to some grams in step with 12 months. the range of catalysts is huge and encompasses all of the identified different types of catalyst variety: homogeneous, heterogeneous, and organic.
Molecular- and Nano-Tubes summarizes contemporary developments within the synthesis, fabrication and functions of tubular structures. An interdisciplinary assessment of leading edge technology centred on tubular buildings is provided. The reader is offered an evaluation of the several fields that molecular and nano tubes look in, so as to learn the elemental fundamentals in addition to the purposes of those fabrics.
Refractory Transition steel Compounds: extreme temperature Cermets makes a speciality of the houses, reactions, adjustments, and features of refractory compounds. the choice first bargains info on continuous-discrete personality of edition of the kind of bonding in refractory compounds of transition metals, ideas of category of refractory compounds, and calculation of the power of crystal lattices of inorganic compounds.
- Cellular Effects of Heavy Metals
- Energetic Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization, and Application
- Gases in Molten Salts (IUPAC Solubility Data Series)
- Rare Earth Materials: Properties and Applications
- Applications of Density Functional Theory to Chemical Reactivity (Structure and Bonding)
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: 93
Additional resources for Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport
Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport by Mark Goltz,Junqi Huang