By Angela Olsen,Dan Redfearn,Andrea Pepe
Read or Download A-Z of Learning Disability (Professional Keywords) PDF
Similar social work books
"Braun-Harvey's handbook merits to turn into commonly followed at therapy facilities around the usa and past. His technique bargains a good approach for mitigating the disgrace that binds humans to their addictions. In doing so, it can aid pave tips to protracted restoration. "--Journal of teams in dependancy and Recovery"The curriculum.
"I think social paintings scholars and social employees fortunate adequate to stumble onto a duplicate of this ebook will hold onto it. it's a convenient connection with numerous team actions, however it is much more than that. workforce leaders will locate it a self-help advisor. annoyed paintings groups will locate it a diagnostic software to appreciate what's going mistaken.
Neighborhood involvement is now on the centre of the united kingdom government's social inclusion, neighbourhood renewal and wellbeing and fitness improvement programmes, leading to many demanding situations for managers excited by such paintings. The bestselling first variation of this publication mentioned the that means, ideas and alertness of handling group perform, targeting the position and abilities wanted via managers.
The tale of China's superb fiscal progress is widely known. much less renowned is the country's both dramatic, although now not continually both profitable, social coverage transition. among the mid- Nineties and mid-2000s---the focal interval for this book---China's relevant govt went some distance towards consolidating the social coverage framework that had progressively emerged in piecemeal style throughout the preliminary stages of monetary liberalization.
- Interprofessionalität in der Tagesbetreuung: Module zur Gestaltung von Netzwerkpraxis (German Edition)
- Empirische Sozialforschung für die Soziale Arbeit: Eine Einführung (German Edition)
- Max Weber: Readings And Commentary On Modernity (Modernity and Society)
- Restorative Justice Dialogue: An Essential Guide for Research and Practice
- „Wir wissen selbst, was das Beste für uns ist!“: Selbstbestimmung im Leben von Menschen mit geistiger Behinderung (German Edition)
- Chapters 10-13: The Practice of Generalist Social Work, Third Edition (New Directions in Social Work)
Additional info for A-Z of Learning Disability (Professional Keywords)
A-Z of Learning Disability (Professional Keywords) by Angela Olsen,Dan Redfearn,Andrea Pepe