By Dale K.
Read Online or Download A Secular Sobriety: Including a secular version of the first 164 pages of the Big Book PDF
Best recovery books
Rules of habit medication: The necessities is a compact and conveyable distillation of the yankee Society of dependancy Medicine's flagship textual content, rules of dependancy drugs. This guide current the clinically crucial issues from the bigger textual content in an easy-to-follow defined and bulleted layout.
Released in 1989, Communication Campaigns approximately Drugs is a important contribution to the sector of verbal exchange experiences.
Alcohemy deals actual, useful suggestion and a confirmed way to these being affected by an alcohol behavior. It finds the level of the issues alcohol explanations globally and the ensuing human agony. David Norman describes how he innocently begun down the informal alcohol-drinking direction and the resultant fight his full-blown dependency prompted him and his relatives.
Shop hours of time-consuming bureaucracy The dependancy growth Notes Planner, 5th variation offers prewritten consultation and sufferer presentation descriptions for every behavioral challenge within the dependancy remedy Planner, 5th variation. The prewritten development notes will be simply and speedy tailored to slot a specific customer desire or remedy scenario.
- The Effects of Drug Abuse on the Human Nervous System (Neuroscience-Net Reference Books)
- Born to FREAK: A Salty Primer for Irrepressible Humans
- Buzzed: The Straight Facts About the Most Used and Abused Drugs from Alcohol to Ecstasy (Fully Revised and Updated Fourth Edition)
- El diario de mi detox: Una guía práctica para llevar una vida sana, tener más vitalidad y de paso, ¡perder peso! (Spanish Edition)
- Life Positive: A Journey to the Center of My Heart
- My Big Book of Healing: Restore Your Body, Renew Your Mind, and Heal Your Soul
Extra resources for A Secular Sobriety: Including a secular version of the first 164 pages of the Big Book
A Secular Sobriety: Including a secular version of the first 164 pages of the Big Book by Dale K.